Monday, January 30, 2017

About me

hi, my name is Kourtnie Chapman.  I'm new to the blogging experience and I'm really excited!
I was born August 24th, 1997;  I'm so young, but I find myself wishing that I was older and out of here. I am from Shamokin, Pennsylvania. You would not know where that is or even how to pronounce it, so don't try. I live with both of my parents, Nicole and Dennis Zuech.  I also have a little brother, Kolbie Zuech; we are five years apart from each other. I went to Shamokin Area High School and it was probably the best four years of my life. I played two sports while I was there: volleyball and softball.  Through these two games, I met some amazing people that became my best friends that I still talk to constantly.
lil bro




Helana, Ash, me, Catie, Brie, Natalie 


I am 19 years old.  My favorite color is green and black. I'm originally a ginger, but I dyed my hair in 10th grade to dark brown, which eventually over time turned into black. It works for me though, I love it! I've been to California twice to go see my cousin and I have to say it is one of the prettiest places I have ever been to.  It's really expensive but it is gorgeous there. My favorite hobby is sleeping; I love sleeping more than anything. I love it even more when I have food in bed with me, that makes it so much better.  I also love music. My favorite artist is Stevie Nicks. She is an amazing woman and I am so happy I actually got the privilege to go see her in concert. It was the greatest moment of my life, hands down. 


Cali Dreaming






Stevie Nicks


I currently attend Bloomsburg University with a major in Social Work. I am a sophomore. I have two more years to go and I can't wait to be done. My goal after school is to get a job in Philadelphia to start, but my dream is to live in New York City and change people's lives for the better.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your pictures and some of your story. I'm curious about what part of California you visited. I have a lot of friends and some family in California. It's a great state, both north and south.

    ReplyDelete