Tuesday, January 24, 2017

about Bruce

Hello everyone I'm Bruce Graeber. A couple things that I think everyone will find out about me quite quickly is that I am a starter for our wrestling team, I love food and enjoy being social. Even-though I'm pretty good wrestler I still enjoy playing others sports like the occasional pick up football or basketball game. I enjoy being social because in high school I was the big guy in the hall way that everyone said hi to and I appreciate the day to day small talk with other people.

I love food. My favorite meal is sushi , because it is very versatile and can acquire many different tastes. The best sushi place in my hometown is Mount Fuji and I spend a lot of money there. I have also completed several eating challenges like a eating 5 lb burrito , 3 lb cheeseburger and a 2 foot hot dog.Thanks for reading and cant wait to get to know you all.

http://www.buhuskies.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=5875&path=wrestling

5 comments:

  1. Hi Bruce! Nice finding out a little more about you. I myself as well love food AND sushi! In New York there is also a place named Mount Fuji and it is actually on a mountain. It is so cool. They welcome you with hot towels and make you take out your shoes so you really get to experience the Japanese culture. I've never really been into wrestling but i think it is really cool that you are really into it. I hope you keep winning those eating challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also completed an eating challenge at our local Jake's Burgers one time with a few of my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its great how you dove right in with this blog. I am always up at Nelson too, so i see you more frequently than most. Can't wait to get to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You share a nice range of information, and I appreciate that you placed a link in your blog. However, use the mechanism/button in the drafting area to place links, rather than just pasting them in the text. This allows for a more aesthetic presentation of them. Your link almost gets lost at the bottom of the page. Try pictures next time too.

    ReplyDelete