Monday, January 23, 2017

   Introductions

  My name is Amanda Bardo. I am a Sophomore at Bloomsburg University and I am majoring in Psychology and Supply Chain Management.

I grew up here in Bloomsburg and I graduated in 2015 from Columbia County Christian School. While I was in high school, I participated in the musicals. My two favorite roles were Zaneeta in the music man (that's me in costume on the left) and the Queen in Roger's and Hammerstein's Cinderella.
All of my fondest memories of my time at CCCS are affiliated with those musicals. I still appreciate theater, but my time is taken up by different responsibilities now.

I am currently a server at Applebee's so I will probably see some of your faces after 9 PM for half- priced apps! Juggling a part time job while being a full time student as a challenge, but it has definitely taught me how to better manage my time.

Outside of work and school, you will most likely find me at the gym, at home binge watching How I Met Your Mother, or out at either a sushi bar or an Italian restaurant. Here's to a great semester!

3 comments:

  1. I also participated in my school's musicals so I loved that you added that info about yourself as well! I really liked your picture and your gif.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I Met Your Mother is easily a top 10 Netflix show!! I like how you talked about musicals and what you care about despite the fact its not the biggest part of your life now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You designed your blog very well. Try a link next time. The use of the .gif was a fun final images.

    ReplyDelete