Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Hi my name is Emily Andrusko and I am a freshman here at Bloomsburg. Currently my major is undecided, but I plan to major in business. 

I graduated from Central Bucks South high school. I started playing soccer when I was a child and continued my career throughout high school. I currently work at Marshalls when I am home from break. When Im not working, I enjoy being at the beach and spending time with my friends. 

Also, I have an older sister who lives in San Francisco. I was able to visit her there over the summer and it was definitely one of my favorite vacation spots. 

Lastly, my favorite animal is a cat and I enjoy binge watching shows on Netflix! Can't wait for a great semester!

3 comments:

  1. I have also been to San Francisco

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite animal is a cat too. I have one of my own, his name is Sophe. Yes, Sophe. We thought it was girl, but turns out when he got bigger. We soon realized that Sophe was a male cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You include some of the elements I wanted you to practice. You might think a little bit more about how you place pictures. I would have swapped the two you shared, as you talked about soccer first and SF second. Fantastic city, by the way!

    ReplyDelete