Monday, January 23, 2017

Ya Boi Tyler Tofel

Suh dudes. It's ya boi Tyler, back at it again. I was born in Ambler, PA in 1997 on 9/11, which sucks let me tell ya. I am a freshman here at Bloom and this is my very first semester. Undeclared major, but I'm working on it. Follow me on Instagram: @tylerjtofel. I have 2 cats and they're pretty cool, I guess. Cooler than my dog, Norm, who has a really annoying bark. The cats are tabby's and Norm is a Bichon Frise.
<--- Norm

I like to kick it and play Xbox and watch Netflix. Or play games on my phone. Basically anything I can do to occupy time without getting out of bed, yanno? Reddit is and always will be my home page and I also thoroughly enjoy a good meme. Obama/Biden memes are the best. Imma miss you Obama.




4 comments:

  1. I like how you really shared your personality in this blog! Obama/Biden memes definitely are the best meme category...Kermit memes are a close runner up though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree that Obama/Biden memes are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You engaged your audience and showed a lot of personality. Your blog was informal but informative. I have to agree with everyone else that Obama/Biden memes are pretty great. I share you're mourning . . .

    ReplyDelete