Wednesday, January 25, 2017

     Hi my name is Matt Palubinsky and I am a freshman here at Bloomsburg University. I am an undeclared major looking to find what I want to do with my life after college. While earning my degree I am also a member of the Husky football team. I chose to come to this school mostly because of the football program and also the reason that my cousin attends the same school.
      My main goal is to find a major and get to the point in which I have a 3.0 GPA or higher. Being able to complete my goals will make me incredibly intent and happy with my college experience. Being positive is who I am and I cant wait to start this semester off on a good note.
 
My friends and I in front of Carver Hall

3 comments:

  1. Seems just yesterday we were at Trinity. Now we are at Bloom! Good luck finding your major and on Football. Here's to a successful semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool post and nice goals. I think that you will be able to complete them with ease.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good start on using the blogging program. Don't forget to use apostrophes when you are writing. "Cant" and "Can't" are actually two different words.

    ReplyDelete