Tuesday, January 24, 2017

About me

Hi, my name is Erin Pitkow. I am from Hatfield Pennsylvania which is in Montgomery county.  It is located about two hours from Bloomsburg, right outside of Philadelphia.  I attended North Penn High School, a fairly large school with over 3,000 students.  I have one older brother, who is 22.  I do not have any pets at the moment.  Right now, I am undecided, but I would like to go into Medical Imaging.  A few of my hobbies include cooking, tennis, and traveling. My favorite food to cook is pasta.  My family enjoys going on cruises for summer vacations.  My favorite destinations that we have been to are Bermuda and St. Thomas.  I would love to travel through Europe in the future. Ireland is at the top of my list.  I am looking forward to this semester!

                                                                                                                       
Image result for philadelphia
Image result for tennisImage result for st thomas

3 comments:

  1. Ireland is the next place I want to travel too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also undecided and looking into Medical Imagining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure that you'll enjoy Ireland when you get there. I was particularly charmed by cities like Kilkenny and sites like the Cliffs of Moher.

    When working on your blogging, it's a good idea to label pictures so that your audience knows how to connect them to what you are saying.

    ReplyDelete