Monday, January 23, 2017

James Farrow

Hello, my name is James and I'm a freshman at Bloom.  I'm from New London, PA and I went to Avon Grove High School.  New London is about 30 minutes south west of  Philadelphia.  I have a sister named Kelly and a beagle named Hunter.  I'm majoring in supply chain management and I am on the baseball team here at school.

I am a Philadelphia sports fan, which is a major test of patience, and I'm pretty much into all sports other than the four major american ones.  I'm also into music and will listen to the best artists of every genre except country.



3 comments:

  1. I'm also a huge music fan of everything except country

    ReplyDelete
  2. What position do you play on the baseball team? What do you think is the biggest concern for the eagles heading into the draft?

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing you might think about is whether your audience would know who the quarterback is? Make sure that you label things so you don't leave your reader wanting information.

    ReplyDelete