Thursday, January 26, 2017

About Me

Image result for pennsylvania national guard patch
PA National Guard Patch
     Hello, my name is Ambriorix Rijo but, everyone calls me Amby. I am a freshmen and a computer    science major. I am from West Lawn, PA and I graduated from Wilson High School. My goal in life is to be successful, to grow and become a better version of myself.

 Currently, I am in the National Guard. For two summers I went to Fort Benning, Georgia to train as an infantryman. It was hell and I hated it so bad. From waking up at 3 in the morning to marching for 15 miles with 70+ lbs of gear on you it was hell. I hated it so much, but I also loved it. It changed me so much and made me a better version of myself. My drill sergeants taught me so much, they taught me discipline which I needed. The reason I joined the National Guard was because of the educational benefits. Free college ?  Sign me up!


 I would like to transfer to Temple university next year with my close friend. The reason I am transferring is because of Temple's great Computer science program. I hope my last semester here is a blast ! looking forward to the book club as well !

Image result for gas chamber fort benning
Inside The Gas Chamber 
                               

3 comments:

  1. How long will you be in the National Guard ? I don't know how you woke up at 3 am and marched. Your major is interesting I'm sure you will find a job in it. Good Luck !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I applaud you for being in the National Guard and going to school. I also know a lot of people that go to temple I am sure you are going to love it, Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nicely constructed blog! Have a care for run-on sentences. There are a few. I hope you enjoyed the first day of book club.

    ReplyDelete