Tuesday, January 24, 2017

About Me :)

Hi, I'm Lauren. I'm an environmental geoscience major. I have an alien tattoo named Carl. I've been boxing for 6 years, and played soccer for 15. I'm adopted, and I'm an only child. I have three cats, but I'm allergic and prefer dogs. I'm from Media, PA., about 15 miles outside of Philadelphia. In my spare time I'm either drawing or watching scary movies. I guess you could add me on snapchat (l.kibler), but I'm pretty lame.  
                                            


5 comments:

  1. I like the tattoo its pretty dope, and its ironic that your from media not to far from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tattoo is nice and I liked how you named it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool tattoo and drawing, I'm thinking of getting another tattoo soon maybe you could design it for me. Also, I love cats but i'm allergic as well it sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a nice grouping of pictures that show something about you. Try a little more text next time.

    ReplyDelete