Thursday, January 26, 2017

About me

       Hello everyone my name is Cornell Williams jr, and no I was not named after the school. I'm from Upper Darby, PA. I am a Freshman here at Bloomsburg University and I also am a exercise science major. I chose the exercise science track because I hope to go into the profession of physical therapy. Working with people and forming relationships is something that I love to do. I cant see myself cooped up in an office. Also being in physical therapy for about two years for tearing both of my ACLs. Being there so much made me become more curious about the profession.
       I went Upper Darby High school I honestly loved it there. I played Football there all four years and I enjoyed every second of it. I also partook in indoor and outdoor track, I threw shot put and discuss. i wasnt just involved in sports I help start up a focus group that helped deal with racial issues in our school . Out of around 2,000 guys I was voted homecoming king, so that was a pretty cool experience. Well that is just a little about me.

3 comments:

  1. I tore my ACL 3 years ago, so I can relate to the physical therapy thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you prefer to work with professional athletes? or just work with students in college, high school or middle school? Also, would you be a physical therapist for all sports or just football? Pretty cool that you were homecoming king.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You share a nice range of info in your blog. I'm particularly interested in the group you started to discuss racial issues.

    Make sure to be conscientious about your grammar. Everything has an audience, and it's important to present your ideas clearly and cleanly.

    ReplyDelete