Monday, January 23, 2017


COB


My name is Jacob Williams. I am a freshman at Bloomsburg University majoring in philosophy. My current hobbies are kendama, pyrography, and reading. I also own a small business called cobikaze where I sell my pyrography art; kendamas are my canvases.

     

My interest in reading goes hand in hand with my major as I enjoy philosophical material the most. The books I am currently working on are "The Art of Happiness" and "The Philosophy Book."  

              









As far as my lifestyle goes, I am a vegetarian and a minimalist. I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend Becca for over 4 years now, and we are still going strong! My goal for the future is simple. I want to make as large of a positive impact on the world as possible.




3 comments:

  1. That is very interesting, I never knew kendama was a thing. I am curious of what type of figurines people (or you) make. Making the world a better place is the best way to start. Because this world need a lot of positive change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found that have your own business doing something you have a passion for extremely interesting. Also in high school Art class I absolutely hated pretty much every subject besides wood burning. Now saying that I have the artistic ability of a man with no arms, but I still enjoyed it a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent use of the tools of the blog, taking your reader to pages that explain your interests more fully. I would also encourage labeling of pictures, especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete