Monday, January 23, 2017

Who I am. (Zach Vongsavanh)

               My name is Zachary Jonah Vongsavanh, I am currently a freshman at bloomsburg university of Pennsylvania. I was originally meant to attend classes during the fall semester, however due to the incomplete nature of my old admission, i was denied attendance for that semester. I wish to make up that lost time as best as i can while taking your class, i hope to not only excel in all of your assignments but to get along with you as well. I see myself as a very loyal person, but to a fault. If i'm truly friendly with a person i'll act like a rather hyper active person. If i'm on a simple acquaintance basis with a person however, i tend to be quite and reserved, even more so if i don't know the person at all. I come from both a dedicated father and a hard working mother, i'd like to believe the determination in them flow through me as well. All of the people i care about tell me that i'm a very nurturing person. Once something interests me i become the hardest worker you've ever seen. However, i'm rather selective about what happens to peak my interests. Fortunately, english and literature as a whole just so happens to be a subject that peaks my very interests. And just because here's some music i enjoy at the moment.
             My interests tend to vary, i see myself as a pretty open person. When it comes to food, i'll mostly be fine with eating anything if i have to, but i tend to prefer meats, potatoes, fish, and the like. I'm a pretty emotional person by nature, my friends saying my main emotion is anger. And, i really do like seeing things from other people's perspectives. A lot of times i find myself put into great bouts of somberness due to reflecting on the suffering i see another go through first hand. Feeling as though i myself lived through that and are the target of it. Ever since i adopted the idea of "Seeing things from other's perspectives" this way of experiencing others' pain has slowly and more slowly become my own norm. I do my best to be sensible, and hopefully getting to learn and grow in this class will help.

2 comments:

  1. You shared a lot about yourself and put a lot into this post which definitely shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate that you shared a lot of your personality in this blog. You also used links to videos and pictures. I would encourage you, however, to work on grammar so that the presentation of this material is delivered cleanly. One particular error that repeated was the comma splice. I hope we have a great semester, and I look forward to seeing you demonstrate that passion for learning.

    ReplyDelete