Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Kyle Karlavage (Introduction)

Hey my name is Kyle. My major is Medical Imaging. I like to eat food, watch sports and sleep for a living. I have two dogs and one of them was born in Poland, which is cool because I was born in Russia so I feel like somewhat I have a European connection with him. I like Bloomsburg and I met a lot of cool people here and if you have a PS4 let me know your psn name and we can play madden and I can school you with my cowboys!                                
                                                                               Im looking to get my bachelors degree here in four years and get a job right out of college that is my main goal right now. I'm laid back and can make friends with pretty much everybody. I play golf, basketball, and baseball. I live in Delano, Pa. Nobody knows where that is but it's 40 minutes away and it's just woods but it's a nice quite neighborhood. I looking forward into meeting everybody and having a successful English class this semester !!!! 

6 comments:

  1. Playstation sucks, if you were on xbox one I would destroy you in Madden. A dog from Poland that's pretty awesome, what breed? and what are their names?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS4 > XBOX ..... well let me know when you are free and we can play madden to settle this. They are Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. Their names are George and Karly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the picture placement a lot in your blog, also my dad is a huge cowboys fan so i watch a lot of the games to have something to talk about with him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Xbox is definitely better. But the Cowboys are great so it makes up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kyle, I think it's pretty funny how we used to go to middle school together and now we're in a college class together. I think that is insane but I can't wait to hear more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your comments about PS4 engaged your readers. That's a good tactic. You always want you readers to connect to what you are saying. Don't forget to use apostrophes everywhere they are needed: I'm looking to get my Bachelor's degree . . .

    ReplyDelete