Tuesday, January 24, 2017

HI my name is Haley

Hi my name is Haley 😊, I am a nursing major. I am from Chester county PA. I also like to ride horses In my free time. I have a pony named Jasper and two horses named Moses and Nemo. They like to eat apples, peppermint and the occasional donut. 
This is japer ⇨
I one of the reasons I choose Bloomsburg because of the impressive nursing program. Unlike many others schools nursing programs Bloomsburg has 100% pass rate on the NCLEX (nursing boards). Another reason why I fell in love with Bloomsburg is because of the beautiful campus. I knew the was the school for me as soon as I stepped foot on campus. Everyone on campus seemed really friendly and happy and that also made a big difference.
This is my dog Cleo
she loves to 
swim⇨
One of my most favorite vacation places that I have been is Mexico. I have only been to Mexico once but I look forward to going back soon. Last time I was in Mexico, I swam with dolphins and went zip lining through the Mexican jungle. Not to mention the beaches were amazing, just feet off of the shore you could see tropical fish and plants. I even saw a tiny octopus. 

3 comments:

  1. I've also swam with dolphins in the Bahamas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog shows you trying a range of things. Make sure you use the blog elements for picture captions and videos. This video isn't working and I'm not sure if it's the way you embedded it. Proofread too, so that you spell Jasper's name correctly!

    ReplyDelete