Wednesday, January 25, 2017

A Little Bit About Me

Hi, my name is Hannah Sheppard. I'm from Williamsport, PA and lived there my whole life. I went to Loyalsock High School, a fairly small school and spent five out of the seven hours of the school day in the art room, tucked away in the back of the school. Ever since I could remember, painting and sculpting and anything having to do with art, has been my passion, even art history. My all time favorite artist is Jean-Michel Basquiat. I love the craziness and chaos in his paintings.
"Leeches" By: Basquiat

 I travel a lot and love to visit brand new places. My favorite place so far has been Nassau, Bahamas. Hiking and boating and anything having to do with exploring or being outdoors is right up my alley. In my future I hope to be able to travel a lot and experience different cultures and ways of living. 
Nassau, Bahamas
 Other than the major points, cooking and baking has been a hobby of mine for a while (as long as I don't burn it). I love reading, especially the classics and I love movies. I'm not a high-maintenance person and try to just live with a positive attitude and live simply and happily. 

4 comments:

  1. I also went to the Bahamas with my family when I was 10 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Part of my family is from Williamsport and I think a few of them also attended Loyalsock High School!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The piece of art you included is really unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely constructed blog. Mentioning Basquiat would have been a great chance to place a hyperlink. Remember that online writing is multi-dimensional.

    ReplyDelete