Thursday, April 27, 2017


                                                    How the government is protecting you

Image 1 (Tony the Cellphone)



Hey kids !! My name is Tony (Image 1) the cellphone. I come in all shapes and sizes. I'm here to tell you how I function because I wasn't born with the same parts as you have, but we aren't that different because I have a unique form of a brain! I'm here to tell you of all the fun and cool activities that I'm able to provide for you. I will also be telling you on how the United States of America government is watching me so it can protect you from potential dangers!





               You and I are alike!

Image 3(human brain)
                                             You and I have many similarities on how we work. You have a brain (Figure 2) that processes information and your movement. I have a thing called a circuit board (Figure1). The circuit board holds microchips and processors inside a cell phone which serves as the brains of the outfit. This means that every action and button you press on me, in seconds it processes that information and translates it to the action you desire.

Image 2(Cellphone body)



The Cool Features I can provide for you

Knowing how I work you should know some of the things that I am capable of. My main purpose is that I am a form of communication. I able to give you access to talk to your parents, your friends, and even anybody around the wolrd! I can also have access to the internet, so if you ever have a question, I will find it in a heartbeat. You can also take pictures, listen to music and even play games. Everybody loves playing games such as doodle jump and angry birds. (Figure 4) on me !They are interactive games which i can perform because i'm so advanced in technology I can do these great features that other devices can't provide.


 (Figure 4)


How the government watches me so they can protect you




Since I was invented with great power I have the ability to do great things and I also have the ability to do dangerous things. We all know that there are some very bad people out there that are breaking the rules. Its up to the government to protect us from these people so they wont abuse me or hurt innocent people such as yourself. The number one way people abuse me is that they can hack into somebody's computer and steal their personal information. Hacking is when somebody steals information or property of someone without permission. Making it difficult to recover important information such as credit card information. It's up to the men and women in blue, who are our law enforcement agents to use tactics such as surveillance. Surveillance is an observation or monitoring of a person or group. Examples of surveillance include surveillance cameras, wiretaps, GPS tracking, and internet surveillance. If the law thinks that there is illegal internet usage going on, that person is immediately flagged and they are under investigation for awhile to see if they are innocent or guilty. I hope Tony helped you understand how the cell phone can protect you, but also how you should use it responsible. The government tracks our phone records to help us, not to hurt us and if you didn't do anything wrong you shouldn't be afraid at all!
https://www.cia.gov/kids-page

References


2) (n.d.). Retrieved April 27, 2017, from http://www.crossdomainsolutions.com/cyber-crime/


































No comments:

Post a Comment